суббота, 4 февраля 2012 г.

When Amber Sleeps - So Wretched the Secret of Our Crawling Skin (2012)

When Amber Sleeps - So Wretched the Secret of Our Crawling Skin (2012)
When Amber Sleeps - So Wretched the Secret of Our Crawling Skin (2012)

Post-Hardcore

Треклист
1.So Wretched the Secret of Our Crawling Skin (Intro)
2.You\'ve Got A Full House, But I Don\'t See John Stamos (I Lie)
3.Sorry Moster, But My Dance Card Is Full (I Haunt)
4.Of What Swallowed Everything (I Scream)
5.The Fear of Satellites (I Fear)
6....And I\'m Sure They Didn\'t Tell You Sarah Was Murdered (Interlude)
7.Paris Cera and the Queen of Frost (I Mourn)
8.The Sophomore (I Wait)
9.To Be Carried By Insects (I Love)
10.Here Comes Mother Motion (Interlude)
11.Neshota Works (I Yearn)
12.Cadience, Go Home... (I Die)
13.Dear Erin, Castles Don\'t Wait (I Sleep)
14.The Haunt Evora Outro
15.Home (I Dream)

Качество: 256 kbps
Размер: 102,3 mb

Скачать mp3 When Amber Sleeps - So Wretched the Secret of Our Crawling Skin (2012)

Комментариев нет: